May we please remind all parents/guardians not to bring their children to class if they are unwell. Artiez teachers will not allow any child to take part in class who appears to be suffering from an infectious or contagious illness or disease.
Any child who has discharge from the eyes or nose, sickness, diarrhoea, fever/temperature or any contagious/infectious illness should be kept at home until they have fully recovered or until 48 hours have elapsed since the last outbreak. Thank you for your co-operation.
Re: Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak:
We are keeping up to date on advice issued by the government and the NHS and updating this policy as and when new guidance is issued.
As such, we ask that:
● All children to wash hands on entering the building before coming into class.
● All children to wash hands after class.
● Any pupils who have a NEW persistent cough or temperature of 37.8°C or above are not to attend classes and follow guidelines on 7 days self quarantine.
We will ensure that:
● Any equipment used in class will be thoroughly cleaned before being used again.
● Any members of staff who have a NEW persistent cough or temperature if 37.8°C or above are not to attend classes and follow guidelines on 7 days self quarantine.
Please be assured that the safety of our staff and our pupils is at the forefront of all decisions we make at Artiez and we are doing everything we can to ensure everybody’s safety.
We ask that you also do the same and that if anybody in the household has any symptoms of Coronavirus that you all self isolate as advised by the NHS. Further guidance is available at the link below.